1) What if I don’t want to commit to the soap club?
2) What soaps will I get with my order?
3) What are your soaps made from?
I only use organic and non-gmo ingredients and distilled water. These oils include coconut oil, RSPO sustainable palm oil, and castor oil. We only use 100% essential oils, and charcoal, turmeric, koalin clay, coffee, and sea salt (for colorants).
4) Are your bars antibiotic?
5) Do you ship outside of the US?
Yes, we ship WORLDWIDE!
6) What size are your bars?
Each Luxury Soap Bar is approximately 3 – 4 ounces. Size varies due to being hand cut. Most store bought bars are smaller at about 2.0 to 3.0 ounces or less.
7) Do you take custom orders?
Yes. we take custom orders for weddings, baby showers and other events. The minimum order is 20 bars. Prices starting at $7 a bar depending on color, essential oils and fats used, plus shipping and handling. Email me at email@example.com to place your order.
8) How do you scent your bars?
9) How are your bars different from the ones in the store?
10) What does curing mean?
11) Will my bars melt in the summer heat?
12) How often do you ship to Soap Club members?
We ship once per month, around the 21st. If you order early in the month, be patient, your bars are curing, being packaged and preparing for their voyage to your front door! See question 13.